Monday, August 15, 2011

Why wont my husband treat me like this?

my husband is in the army which to him is his reason for every thing why he wont take out the trash to why he wont have . well last night some of his friends came over. one of them is going through a bad divorce with two kids. his friend will talk to me no promble (he is also in the army). it is weird he has more respect for me then my own husband does. like last night we were watching dr phil and on there they were saying treat others how u want to be treated. i looked at my husband he said yeah hunny show me that u love me. i am the one that pays the bills, do the dishes, take care of his kid. i do every thing around here but work on the trucks cause i dont know too much, that is what he does for a living in the army my blazer hasnt worked in over two months, so i have to keep asking him for his jeep which needs parts and i have to find the money now. i just wish my husband would treat me more lovingly. he will say i love u but it sounds like he is just saying. i have gone and talked to someone and gotten my self help many times but he wont. what am i doing wrong he knows i am unhappy and i know he is but he wont do a thing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment