Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I still wna be his m8 but he hates me!!?

okay, so i was with him for bout 7 months and the whole time we were together i knew that he liked me a lot more than i liked him. he told me and my friends on a number of occasions that he was head over heels but i just wasn't able to feel the same way, i don't know why, he was lovely but i was happy to make him happy. then i did sumin stupid and cheated on him when i was drunk and regretted it for ages, i felt so guilty and eventuall ended it with him coz i knew it wasn't right to stay with him just for him. we stayed good mates until on of his friends found out i cheated on him and told him everything. i got a really nasty text sayin that i was a slut and that if he ever saw me again he wud spit in my face. i really miss him as a mate though and i wnt 2 patch fings up but im worried what he would do if i tried to contact him. i just wna tel him how sorry i am. any advice?? x

No comments:

Post a Comment