Sunday, August 14, 2011

What was his problem?

okay there was a guy at work that I had a huge crush on last year . He teased me a lot he wouldn't tease the other girls just me . Every time I would talk to other guys he would always say that they are going to stand me up or their numbers are not real. He would wink at me a lot too. when I got my haircut every one said I looked cute and he said I looked weird. he even said I had cooties and we would have these play full fights too. I never did anything to him he wouldn't tease the other girls just me He left back in February .I thought I was over him but there is a small part of me that likes him still. I had crushes before but not as big. I think about him all the time is it more than a crush? did he hate me? what was his problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment