Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ok help...srsly i need help..?

ok so me n my friend need 2 ditch our parents badly....we wanna go out 2 this party..( like 10 pple) and its at a guys house...there is absolutley no way my friends dad will let either of us..so dnt ask us 2 talk 2 our parents abt it its not gonna work...and our moms wont cover 4 us either...neither of our moms r pretty strict..its just my friends dad...hes dsnt even let me do stuff..let alone my friend...and our moms rnt prepared 2 cover 4 us...so the only way is 2 ditch...and her dad lyk dsnt trust us and is lyk sooooo suspicious of us...and if we wanna go anywhere hes gonna lyk call a million times n ****...we cud say we went 2 a mall or sth but that wud only be 4 lyk 3 hours...n thats not enough...so we need a good plan 2 ditch em...he dsnt let us c guys...so yea thats that...were 14 btw

No comments:

Post a Comment