Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How would management react to this situation?

I'm staying in CA for a summer internship, and the guy that is subletting me a place never got permission to do that. In fact, the apartment complex he has a lease with strictly forbids that. How would they react if I approached them about it? I only want to because he has been charging me ridiculous fines and has been threatening me. I didn't know about this until after I stayed here a few weeks. He told me I could only contact him and never housing staff when I had a problem. It's been so frustrating. If I talked to the property manager about it, would she kick me out? The guy I'm subletting it from is in another state. I don't want to be homeless, but I also don't want to be taken advantage of any longer; I don't know what to do.. Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment