Sunday, August 14, 2011

Please help me with cameras?

recently i've been trying to find a good camera. i have been having no luck. please help me find a good camera that takes good pictures in low light, has HD video recording, has a pretty good zoom, a camera that can fit in your pocket, a good camera for hanging out with friends and taking pictures, a camera that turns on very quickly, takes execellent pictures at concerts, and takes good pictures of fast moving objects. my mom is taking me to a Taylor Swift concert in couple months and i want to have the perfect camera to take pictures. my mom said she'll be willing to buy me any camera i want for Christmas(not necessarily any camera, just point and shoot). yesterday my friend suggested that i check out the samsung tl220, the canon powershot sd960 and the canon powershot sd940. do u think those are good cameras? if u find better ones please tell me. i DON'T plan on buying sony, fuji film, kodak, exilm, or panasonic cameras!!! I need to find a camera that has a quick start up time, a good zoom, HD video, burst mode, a camera that doesn't have shutter lag, and a camera that has the ability to use zoom during video taking and the ability to take stills from videos. But the most important for me is a good zoom(4-5x), quick start up time, burst mode, no shutter lag, and portability. 15-1/1500 sec is the shutter speed for the canon sd940, is the shutter speed fast or slow? 15-1/1600 sec. is the shutter speed for the canon powershot sd960, is the shutter speed fast or slow? 1 - 1/2000 sec. is the shutter speed for the samsung tl220, is the shutter speed fast or slow? PLEASE HELP ME FIND A CAMERA, I NEED TO FIND THE PERFECT CAMERA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment